Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Budget Month - Day 17


$25 a day behind budget. *sigh* What is that by day 17? $400? Like 2 1/2 days of ZERO spending to get where I want. And as you can see above, my ducks are HUGE. They need a tub to splash in pretty badly. I heard target has some mini baths for about twenty dollars. I also heard Reverse Garbage in West End might have one. We'll see what I can do to get one really cheap.

Also, I'm putting my last food payment down today. $78. *sigh* I still have almost $200 in food to spend, but still. It just LOOKS so bad. I can't believe it. I don't even know what to do. I feel like I'm either failing or that the last week of this experiment will leave me as a shut-in peeking between my blinds at all the neighbours.

GAH I just remembered I need to pay electricity today too. $84. That's pretty much my budget for the day so I'm STILL 3 full days behind.

I suck balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment